Self-sufficiency and reliance on national competencies is the approach adopted by the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine in the implementation of projects at various levels, believing in the abilities of Iraqis when they are given the possibility. And the al-Kafeel Center for Digital Printing of the Department of Intellectual and Cultural Affairs has followed the same approach as it worked - since its inception - according to a plan developed in advance aimed at the self-sufficiency of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine in terms of ads that began to take new forms until becoming the most prominent link in advertising and media campaigns to all the projects of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, harnessing its artistic potentials which came in harmony with the modernity of their devices for this purpose.
On this subject, the Al-Kafeel Network had met with the Director-General of the Center, Mr. Mohammed Al-Tajer, who stated: "The al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine is active movement in all directions. The conferences and seminars in addition to local and international exhibitions are one of the most important elements of this movement. Al-Kafeel Center for Digital Printing has many tasks such as:
- Design and implementation of decors in accordance with the nature of each conference or exhibition in attractive forms and designs to add aesthetic touches to the event and the place where it is held.
- Design and printing invitation cards.
- Design and implementation of gifts, shields and certificates of appreciation in different shapes and sizes and on various mineral and textile materials and paper.
- Design and implementation of media platforms.
- Implementation of information campaigns for all the projects of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine by following the plans of each campaign.
- Organizing events and activities carried out by the al-Abbas's (p) holy as well as international conferences and exhibitions and providing all organizational services.
He added: "These works used to cost a lot of money to the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine in the past, but now all these works are done by a specialized technical staff with the high ability and skills, getting the praise and admiration of everyone, both in conferences - including the al-Kafeel first international medical conference or the Baghdad International Fair or the exhibition (Made in Iraq), where the Center had a clear footprint in these events and sent a message that the Iraqi competencies are able to compete and be even better than what currently exists, as it can design and carry out any work even if it is not related to the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine. All of which is by the blessings of the master of the holy shrine Aba al-Fadl al-Abbas (peace be upon him) and thanks to the fatherly care of the officials at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine who did not spare anything to start this experiment, which we began to harvest its fruits."
He concluded by saying that Center can meet the needs of public and private sectors inside and outside Karbala, by reviewing its headquarters and marketing management located in the province of Karbala, Hay al-Hussayn (peace be upon him)/ public street. Or to call one of the following numbers: (07602322220) - (07602324000) - (07702666550). And to know more about the activities of the Center, please click here.