The second and final day of the conference was divided into two periods:
The first period included the establishment of eight workshops in the presence of (300) participants from six countries in various medical fields, and workshops were as follows:
- A workshop entitled: How to publish in international journals / delivered by Dr. Munther Hussein Al-Kadhmi of the Institute of Liver Studies of England.
- Workshop entitled: The surgical skills in dental implants, delivered by Dr. Samer Majid, Dr. Montazer Mohsen and Dr. Nawras Bahaa from the Faculty of Dentistry at Al-‘Ameed University.
- Workshop entitled: Critical evaluation of research / delivered by Dr. Rahim Mehdi Rahim and Dr. Ghazwan Alwan al-Tai from the Faculty of Medicine at the Al-'Ameed University.
- Workshop entitled: Chemical and biological security in nursing laboratories, delivered by Dr. Naji Yasser Saadoun from the Faculty of Nursing at the al-'Ameed University and Dr. Ammar Abbas Shaalan.
- Workshop entitled: Botox injections in the cases of facial and jaw pain and facial beautification / delivered by Dr. Nowras Bahaa and Dr. Samer Majid and with the participation of Dr. Montazer Mohsen.
- Workshop entitled: How to adopt and analyse nursing examinations, delivered by Dr. Reda Mohammed Lefta of the Faculty of Nursing at Al-Ameed University and Dr. Sadeq Al-Fayadh.
- Workshop on differences in the global guidelines for the treatment of high blood pressure and the gap in proof. Dr. Ghazi Farhan Al-Hajji from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Baghdad, Dr. Fares Abdul-Kareem of the Faculty of Medicine of Al-Kindi and Dr. Saad Badai of the Faculty of Medicine,
- Workshop entitled: Communication Skills (Clinical Conversation Literature) delivered by Dr. Thamer Al Kaabi from the Faculty of Medicine at Al-Ameed University, Dr. Jabra Kazem, Dr. Iqbal Abd Ali and Dr. Maysoun Abdul Wahab from the Iraqi Ministry of Health.
Then the second part began, including the closing ceremony of the conference, which was held in the central hall of university, and which started with the recitation of verses from the Holy Quran by the reader of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine Moslim 'Aqeel Sultan, followed by reading Surat al-Fatiha in tribute to the martyrs of the popular mobilization and our security forces and then listening to the Iraqi national anthem and the anthem of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine "Tune of Pride".
Then, the recommendations of the conference were announced by the President of the al-'Ameed University; Dr. JAsem al-Marzugui. To read them please click here.
In conclusion, a number of students of the al-'Ameed Educational Group of the Department of Education and Higher Education at the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, were honored as they ranked first in the final examinations at the level of Iraq.